Unreal Trainer (Chennai, Tamil Nadu)
Unreal Trainer Job Responsibilities
- Lecturing students in Unreal game Engine.
- Consult with other trainers and managers.
- Create, distribute, schedule classes.
- Communicate lecturing needs and online resources.
- Maintain a database of all lecturing materials.
- Create lecturing strategies, initiatives, and materials.
- Review student performance and learning.
- Conduct various modes of classes such as online, offline.
- Identify student weakness and mentor them.
Qualifications / Skills needed
- Knowledge on 3D Visualizations using Unreal Engine 5
- Environment Design/Level Design knowledge in the game engine
- Recreate realistic world to simulate product, process, and environmental adaptation.
- Sound knowledge in the Unreal Engine.
- Solid Foundational knowledge in programming
- Basic knowledge on Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Willing to upskill in the current trends and industry demands.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Knowledge in Unity Engine would be an added advantage.
3+ years of Teaching experience in above mentioned expertise domain.
Research and Training
Ashok Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
August 23, 2023