- Employment Type: freelance position for motion graphics designer
- Period: mid Oct - mid Nov, 2021 (a month)
- Location: Hong Kong
* No visa sponsorship will be available for the position
Monolith Technologies (https://monolith.asia/) is looking for a freelance motion graphics designer to support the team at one of our large multinational clients in providing technical and administrative client services. The ideal candidate will support all stages of video post-production process for the video production team leveraging on a strong understanding of post-production hardware and software, with a proven track record of delivering high quality projects in the post-production field.
- Executes on video edit on a wide variety of projects and content.
- Takes on projects from the final moment on set to a fully finished video piece ready for distribution, working closely with the assigned producer.
- Participate in pre-production and production stages to advise from the perspective of an editor.
- Uphold and maintain quality standards throughout the project lifecycle.
- Responsible to review clients request and provide post production timeline for the delivery of productions.
- Able to assist to create and translate abstract concepts into effective visual form.
- Assist in adapting video products to fit requirements of clients and target audience and advise creatively on the best concepts and formats to achieve those results from a post-production perspective.
- Able to advise on the technicalities for the best video format for distribution.
- Responsible for archival of projects.
- Suggest improvement to internal processes along with possible solutions; advising on workflow, hardware, software and/or otherwise.
- 3+ years of experience in all aspects of the post production process, with specific focus on motion graphics.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite with emphasis on Premier and After Effects.
- Experience in color grading, audio editing and proficient in creating motion graphics.
- Great at taking direction, but also able to work independently and make sound choices without additional support.
- Strong interest in technology and agility at learning new products and features.
- Excellent task management, verbal & written communication skills, combined with relentless follow-up.
- Enjoys working in a team-oriented environment and is highly motivated and communicative. With excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships and collaborate within a diverse, cross-functional team.
- Able to communicate difficult and sensitive information tactfully.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, diverse & demanding environment and copes well under pressure.