The Video Editor is part of our video production team to support all aspects of live broadcast, streaming and produced video products in our in-house studio.
The ideal candidate will support all stages of video post-production process for the Video Production team leveraging on a strong understanding of post-production hardware and software, with a proven track record of delivering high quality projects in the post-production field.
This role will interact with clients so strong customer service skills are a must. The ideal candidate should demonstrate strong problem-solving skills, project management; with a strong background in a studio environment.
As an SME, the candidate’s knowledge might be relied upon from regional teams. Due to the fast-paced support, constantly changing environment, the Candidate may be required to work some weekends and evenings (maybe done remotely) to ensure the team is able to support operations.
- 3+ years’ experience in all aspects of the post-production process, with specific focus on editing.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite with emphasis on Premier and After Effects.
- Experience in color grading, audio editing and proficient in creating motion graphics.
- Great at taking direction, but also able to work independently and make sound choices without additional support.
- Strong interest in technology and agility at learning new products and features.
- Excellent task management, verbal & written communication skills, combined with relentless follow-up.
- Comfortable working on multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Enjoys working in a team-oriented environment and is highly motivated and communicative.
- With excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships and collaborate within a diverse, cross-functional team.
- Able to communicate difficult and sensitive information tactfully.
- Independent critical and creative thinking with bold problem solving.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, diverse & demanding environment and copes well under pressure.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Outlook & Google Suite and/or other business applications.
- Ability and experience in working with digital video cameras a huge plus.