Position Type: Full Time Consultant
Location: WFH and Office
Reports to: Multimedia Japan Manager & APAC Regional Events
Monolith Technologies(https://monolith.asia/) is looking for a highly motivated individual to join the team at one of our large multinational clients in providing technical client services. This person will be responsible for delivering all the technical and production elements for virtual events and conferences.
Based in the Multimedia department, will be responsible for the strategy, technology, planning, budgeting and execution of complete events working through the entire project lifecycle. Will work closely with the Business Units and Marketing department to ensure all goals and objectives are delivered to the most exacting standard.
- Work directly with Events Marketing to develop an overall virtual production approach for each event.
- Follow SOP to produce accurate budgets, well in advance of the event and maintain throughout project lifecycle.
- Produce accurate and detailed vendor briefing documents.
- Be the day to day contact for the technology vendors and provide the communications and budget updates as required.
- Co-ordinate with internal departments, external vendors to produce rehearsal and production schedules and all required documentation.
- Work closely (where appropriate) with internal Multimedia department groups (Video Production, Streaming, Engineering and Operations)
- Procure external services using firm approved sourcing methods.
- Schedule and deliver rehearsals and testing with the vendors, presenters and moderators to ensure connectivity and platform familiarity.
- On the event days the producers will be required to host the comms line and provide detailed step by step cues to the technical, marketing and BU.
- The producer will be the key communication point for any issues, will make final decisions for resolutions and co-ordinate any backup plans.
- Once we enter a Hybrid event phase the producer will be required to travel extensively to deliver the Virtual extension of an in-person event working with the Executive Event Producer to conduct site inspections to assess venue technology viability, identify challenges.
- Use experience and flexibility to anticipate and prepare for real-time changes at an event.
- Lead and supervise vendors throughout the entire project delivery phase ensuring work meets expectation and is on schedule.
- Work directly with senior executives and clients to advise on product features and provide a vital interface when using specialist technology.
- Keep BU, Marketing and Multimedia management informed of any issues, delays and solutions to the inevitable production changes that occur at live events.
- Provide timely reporting for department initiatives.
- A professional qualification in a relevant subject or at least 3-5 years’ experience in the live events production industry.
- Experience of the following platforms: Global Meet, Intrado, ON24, 6Connex, Zoom, Webex etc.
- Proven track record of delivering live events to a very high standard.
- Experience presenting concepts and technical proposals to non-technical clients.
- Strong logistical and resource planning with an excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent knowledge of the latest virtual technology and production techniques
- Strong interpersonal, management and customer relations skills
- Resourceful, flexible and able to work in a pressurized environment with constantly changing priorities.
- Excellent time management skills
- Be able to work on own initiative, be part of a team and accept accountability.
- Must have excellent IT Skills and problem solving ability.
- Must be prepared to travel to both venues and company offices.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- It is essential that this person has a dedicated office. This must be a professional environment that is closed off from common areas and noise.
- The events can contain confidential information and it is vital that a private and contained workspace is available.
- It is essential in this role that a successful candidate has a reliable high speed internet connection with the ability to connect multiple computers and an IP phone to their home network that is substantial and stable to allow them to run live events. For clarification, a hotspot or tethering to a phone is not an acceptable primary solution and wired ports will be required for the phone and other devices.
- A successful setup will include a high-speed hotspot as a backup to a fixed line to ensure events can continue in the event of a local outage.