Monolith Technologies(https://monolith.asia/) is seeking a Junior Multimedia Specialist, in supporting one of our large multinational clients, who will deliver all aspects of Multimedia support including virtual and physical event management, conferencing, video streaming, presentation, remote or in-room assistance, support coordination, scheduling services to all business units and their clients.
· Coordinate, support, lead virtual / physical events production and logistics, aligned to APAC service
· Continually communicate with the event stakeholder to ensure all requirements are discussed and have the same expectation
· Arrange rehearsals and testing with vendors, presenters, and moderators to ensure connectivity and platform familiarity to ensure event goes smoothly.
· On event day, ensure effective communications with stakeholders are in place, be the key point of contact for users, anticipate and get ready for any ad hoc changes, main decisions maker when problem arise.
· Lead and supervise vendors throughout the entire event to ensure work meets expectation and is on schedule.
· Keep Business Unit and Multimedia management informed of any issues, delays and solutions that occur.
· Provide on-site support for event spaces, such as auditoriums or complex multi-purpose facilities.
· Post Event evaluation & statistics.
· Manage internal conferencing infrastructure to ensure conferences are successfully conducted
· Comply with all administrative requirements including time reporting, work procedures, and report generation
· Accurately and quickly diagnose and report problems and faults during a live support
· Ensure all work is performed to Company standards and that quality techniques are practiced.
· Conduct first level of troubleshooting, regular system check, test, and commission Multimedia systems.
· Work closely with internal parties on support or troubleshoot purpose (Video Production, Maintenance, Technology Support, United Communication teams…etc.)
· Manage vendors and work together for break fix, improvement, systems integration for Multimedia related platform or facilities.
Remote Assistance Desk & Scheduling
· Coordinate & communicate professionally with business units to fulfill their Multimedia requirement
· Schedule all users request accurately into the Multimedia system
· Understand all Multimedia platforms / systems available for the firm to provide the best solutions to users
· Attend to hotline / remote assistance call with pre-defined SLA’s and help troubleshoot and identify issues in a timely fashion. Provide alternative to minimise impact to live meetings.
· Provide timely reporting for department initiatives.
· Work on-site in client office daily on a shift basis
· Complete client mandatory training timely.
· Comply to service level agreement at all time.
· Other duties as required or assigned by management.
· Strong interpersonal, management and customer relations skills.
· Positive, proactive, willing to learn and professional attitude.
· Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
· Excellent time management skills.
· Strong logistical and resource planning with excellent attention to detail.
· Be able to work on own initiative, be part of a team, take ownership and be accountable.
· Professional communication skills.
· Flexible and able to stay calm in a pressurized environment with constantly changing priorities.
· Must have excellent IT (Microsoft Office) Skills and problem-solving ability
· Ability to work flexible hours
· Fluent in English and Japanese