We are seeking a Graphics Artist to support our Digital Signage Project. Graphics Artist will work closely with marketing team to create / modify content with best visuals over Digital Signage Displays. The role will coordinate with internal Scheduling team to prepare content within deadlines set by client ensuring the highest quality standards.
- Understand creative brief from marketing team.
- Design new creatives based on marketing brief.
- Modify existing content as per marketing requirement.
- Content editing, conversion, animation are key in this project.
- Coordinate with client and scheduling team to plan for deliveries as per set deadlines.
- Manage delivery assets over secured network.
- Work closely with Digital Signage team to support for content scheduling and technical support as and when required.
- Travel as required in support of project planning and execution.
- Any other tasks that a may be required to carry out within the overall Digital Signage Project and larger business objectives of Monolith.
- 3 - 4 years of experience as Graphics Designer or the equivalent.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- Organized and with great attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of using Adobe Premier Pro, Photoshop, Animation, Aftereffects and Illustrator
- Basic Video editing skills
- Post and editorial problem-solving ability.
- Experience in various television / OTT / film post-production environments.
- Experience with Digital Signage Content Designing.
- Hands on experience on Digital Signage Software like SCALA, Broadsign, etc.
- Experience with variety of digital media workflows.
- Knowledge of wide array of media asset types, formats and conversions.
- Ability to work independently while being able to contribute successfully to cross-functional teams.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once, follow through, and meet deadlines.
Note : Candidates who can join at the earliest from or ready to relocate to Navi Mumbai are preferred.