Monolith Technologies is looking for an Assistant Producer who will be producing and delivering educational and learning for our internal partners and has a passion for producing video content as a means to instruction.
The Assistant Producer has experience in content production strong communication skills and able to instruct, with great personality and a commitment to program excellence.
Carrying a regional outlook, the Producer is always looking for ways to make the instructional content relevant and inclusive to their audiences.
Joining our Video Production teams supporting Facebook, the ideal candidate will work with a Lead Producer as well as other Video Production teams in region that provides end-to-end production including pre-production consultations, creative scripting, technical coordination, setup and support, AV/VC services, streaming, post-production supervision and project management.
- Able to triage partner’s request and collate relevant educational content to fit requirements of clients and target audience and advise creatively on the best concepts and formats to achieve those results.
- Provides instruction in tandem with the educational content to assist partners to achieve their intended outcome.
- Assist the Producer to produce instructional and educational content that is relevant and inclusive effectively in a fast paced, high profile environment, managing the production across the production lifecycle (Pre-Production, Production, Post Production)
- Leads and acts as the main point of contact in market for the productions as assigned.
- Assist to review request and provide creative/technical direction for planning, scheduling, and delivery of productions.
- Assist to redirect the production should scope changes.
- Review instructional concepts and suggest means to translate them into effective visual form that is suited for instruction and education.
- Be able to adhere to best practices, SLAs adherence & risk management across all FVP productions.
- Take on tasks in special projects as outlined by Producer and executes them within agreed timeline.
- Reviews current equipment and provide feedback on workflow etc. Identify system deficiencies suggests and implements effective solutions.
- Able to independently manage multiple production schedules and timelines.
- Demonstrates technical aptitude to learn and take on other responsibilities operationally across the technical spectrum within team.
- Conduct regular trainings and refreshers for partners using existing literature and educational/instructional content.
- Provides feedback to Producer on the impact and relevance of the content and literature from the sessions, suggest improvements.
- Assist to develop literature and documentation for partners to augment the educational and instructional content.
- Use various touchpoints to ensure partners are successful in leveraging the educational and instructional content impactfully for their individual projects.
- Contributes to departmental workflow procedures and SOPs documentation.
- Share and guide team members in video/studio best practices.
- Assist in the onboarding program for new joiners to get them operational in the most efficient manner via training when necessary.
- Participate in the conduct of regular assessment of the team capabilities via the competency matrix, suggest improvements to the process and/or training or development plans to up-level the team.
- 2-3 years of working knowledge in video production, experience in developing Learning and Development content for the purpose of instruction a plus.
- Experience with technical challenges and problem solving needs in a video production environment.
- Able to provide commentary to augment the instructional content and lead our partners to picking up the desired skills.
- Able to communicate difficult and sensitive information tactfully.
- Excellent task management, verbal & written communication skills, combined with relentless follow-up.
- Enjoys working in a team-oriented environment and is highly motivated and communicative. With excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to build relationships and collaborate within a diverse, cross-functional team.
- Able to communicate difficult and sensitive information tactfully. Independent critical and creative thinking with bold problem solving.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, diverse & demanding environment and copes well under pressure. Experience in a Corporate Environment a plus.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Outlook & Google Suite and/or other business applications.