Monolith Technologies (https://monolith.asia/) is looking for an Admin Executive who's with a knack for details and appreciates that administration is what gets the team going.
Joining our teams supporting Facebook, the successful candidate will assist the Service Delivery Manager and the Regional Lead Coordinator to prepare accurate reports for the organisation accurately, with high quality and in a timely manner.
Being familiar with a variety of practices and procedures, the Admin Executive will work with various leads in the team to ensure that reports are filed accurately and on time, ratify any errors, as well as partner and oversee Monthly and Quarterly budgetary exercises with guidance from the Regional Lead Coordinator.
The Admin Executive will also liaise with external vendors for invoices and payments in accordance with the organisation’s process and procedures.
The successful candidate will rely on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals and a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- 1-2 years of proven admin experience.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritise work with a strong attention to detail.
- Strong organisational and planning skills with the aptitude of being a proactive problem-solving individual.
- Ability to take direction well.
- Enjoys working in a team-oriented environment and is highly motivated and communicative.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships and collaborate within a diverse, cross-functional team.
- Able to communicate difficult and sensitive information tactfully.
- Self starter, demonstrates ability to adapt and being open to learning.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, diverse & demanding environment and copes well under pressure.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Outlook & Google Suite and/or other business applications a must.
- Must have work-permit/visa/citizenship to work in Singapore when applying since no sponsorship will be available.