Academic Counsellor (Chennai, Tamil Nadu)
- Guide students to make judicious & informed decisions about their career by explaining various courses offered by Monolith.
- Support marketing activities by out-bound and in-bound calls to interested students on various courses and schedule meetings for a walk-through.
- Academic Counsellor shall be responsible for collecting student information and support in various documentation till the admission procedures are completed.
- Maintain records of all enquires and follow-up with replies on a timely basis.
- Follow-up with fees collection as required and share receipts with the students.
- Maintain welcome kit inventory for students.
- Attending regular team meetings to clarify progress and performance-related expectations.
- To support business development team on BTL activities.
Qualifications / Skills
- Any graduate degree with proficiency in using Microsoft Office Package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Google Suite and/or other business applications
- Self-motivated, highly organised with multi-tasking ability.
- Experience in marketing and sales conversion or as an academic counsellor an added advantage
- Should be fluent in English and regional language Tamil. Knowledge in additional languages a great plus.
- Enjoys working in a team-oriented environment and is highly motivated and communicative
- Must be comfortable to work in a fast-paced, diversified demanding environment and copes well under pressure.
Research & Training
Ashok Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
April 10, 2023